The NLDIMSR Library as a Learning Resource centre (LRC) - is well equipped to support Teaching, Learning and Research activities. Our state of the art Library spread over 444 sq. mts area in the campus on two floors with seating capacity of 200. Library is well furnished with centrally Air conditioned facility. Library is divided into 3 main sections – (i) 2 Reading Halls – ( 4th and 5th floor) (ii) Digital Library – 5th floor (iii) Books Stack area – 4th floor.
NLDIMSR Library aims to serve the needs of faculty, research scholars, Students and other members of the Library by providing excellent Information services and resources.
NLDIMSR Library has Wi-Fi system and access of internet. Fully computerized library has done Library Automation including barcoding system. Members can access WEBOPAC - online data of the Library collection.
NLDIMSR Library Resources :
The NLDIMSR has very rich collection of national and International over 36,600 print Books, 20,000 E-books, print and online journals, periodicals, AV material, Management films and newspapers to update and enrich one’s mind.
NLDIMSR Digital Library is well equipped with following databases and softwares :
- Library Management softwares (LMS) :Libsuite, Koha, D-space- Repository.
- Industry database – Capitaline
- E-Journals database – EBSCO and J-Gate.
- E-books database – Proquest Ebrary (20,000 E-books)
NLDIMSR Library System and Arrangement :
- Done classification of books according to DDC – Dewey Decimal classification.
- Every book in the library has unique subject code and Accession number.
- Library is following open access system. Books shelving done as per specialization.
- Circulation Desk to issue/return books on 4th floor outside the books stack area.
- New Journals and periodicals displayed in stack area.
NLDIMSR Library Services :
- Book Bank Facility
- Current awareness Service (CAS) / New arrivals information.
- Reference service
- Question paper Bank . (Internal and University old Question papers)
- Library Orientation for members.
- Database training sessions
- Thematic book/Newspapers article displays
- Reprography service
NLDIMSR Library has enhanced by Institutional membership with :
- American Information Resource Centre (AIRC)
NLDIMSR LIBRARY Working Hours :
Monday to Saturday 9.00 am to 9.00 pm.
Sunday and Holidays 10.00 am to 6.30 pm.